In a recent survey, I asked my audience what their communication methods, preferences and frequency across channels were. What I learnt was that thought leaders and advocates need to be smarter than ever when it comes to reaching and communicating with an audience.
Within the survey I asked for:
- Their favourite online format
- Their demographics (age/sex etc.)
- The tone of voice needed to connect with them
- What mediums they used to share (word of mouth) good news/fantastic products
- How often they read/listened/viewed various formats
- Examples of amazing online marketing communications
- Their preferred contact frequency
Below I’ve listed 2 of the above answers from the survey, however, you can access the full report by filling out the survey here.
I’ll delve deeper into the theory behind the results next week…
Through which of the following online formats do you prefer to learn about companies and the products or services they offer?
When you want to learn about companies and the products or services they offer, which tone do you appreciate?